2010年10月30日星期六

Human Instinct

This will be one of the long long story
such as those drama have dozen of season section
why dun just make it as simple as they can
haha
something concentrated 


Well, well well well
let's begin the story
nope, is crap
my ex- wife tough me that word 'CRAP'


yesterday i was very very very depressed, grief and indignation
feel like i'm gonna kill couple of mosquito to make myself better
it is very abnormal
something happening and it wont outbreak suddenly
and it also wont occurred in the absence of reason


Stalactites are formed by drops of water
everything happened also got it own reason
perhaps, you cant aware of it
maybe, you will not care.


Friends cheat on me,
haha
he thought that i cant separate who's is the jerk
and what is the truth
put my whole heart and having back an ass
it doesn't make sense 


'or else, you good friend also will dump you without any reason' 
i read it in a novel
so truth
i also always do that


Recently i always show my temper
to my friend
i'm so sorry about that
for that moment
everything to me is just a bunch of obstacles 
can see that my temper is really..
Appalling 


last night before i sleep
i chat with my friend
he is the one we get along for long time
i just told him a part of it
just shared
i also dont want make him too heavy on that problem


Hope that everyone is happy
after that, i slept around 12 hours~
now i feel, full of energy and Happy~

没有评论:

发表评论